This is a wonderful dinner when you're doing the South Beach diet. It almost meets those cravings for carbs! Courtesy of South Beach's Quick & Easy cookbook.
- Warm sauce in a small saucepan.
- Mix together pignoli, Italian seasoning and parmesan on a plate. Coat both sides of cutlet with mixture, pressing to adhere.
- Turn oven to a low broil.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan and cook until cutlets approximately 4 minutes per side.
- Place cutlets in pan and top with sauce and mozzarella. Broil until cheese just melts.