Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy, tasty and low calorie meatloaf.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Soften onion in small skillet.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Coat loaf tin with cooking spray.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until brown on top.
This meatloaf is very moist and tasty. Served it with whipped potatoes, gravy, and green beans. My bf said he could eat it once a week. I don't really care for ground beef, so this is a great alternative to regular meatloaf. I love that it's not drenched in ketchup. I only had 1lb of turkey onhand so I had to make a few alterations, but I got the drift. I also think something is missing...when I find out I'll let you know. Probaby a few seasonings, but I still think it's delish!