Recipe by Deb#264582
a coworker made this and it was wonderful. Good for thanksgiving leftovers.
Top Review by sugarpea
I played with the basic recipe by using fresh broccoli, Greek yogurt and leftover turkey gravy rather than mushroom soup. We liked it. Next time I'd just mix all the warmed ingredients and serve rather than put the casserole in the oven.
- 8 ounces spaghetti, broken in half, cooked and drained
- 2 cups turkey meat, no skin (chopped, cooked)
- 1 (8 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3 cups frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- cook pasta according to directions on package and drain.
- combine all ingredients (reserving 1/4 C of Parmesan cheese) in a large mixing bowl until well blended.
- Pour into a 2-quart casserole dish and top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. (You can use all fat-free products if you wish).