Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from a very old copy of Cooking Light from when the magazine was brand new. It's a delicious peppery parmesan sauce over turkey cutlets. Serve with egg noodles and a fresh vegetable. Can also be made with chicken cutlets.
- 453.59 g turkey cutlets
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 29.58 ml butter
- 473.18 ml mushrooms, sliced
- 118.29 ml onion, slivered
- 473.18 ml milk
- 29.58 ml flour
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 1.23 ml pepper
- Saute cutlets in butter, salt and pepper to season. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Saute mushrooms and onions in pan drippings. Add flour and milk, heat until thickened.
- Add parmesan and return turkey to sauce. Simmer until heated through.