I wanted to get away from ground beef for a few recipes. This is great in spaghetti. I had leftover meatballs and put them with marinara sauce and hoagie rolls, I spread them with butter, garlic powder, and more parm. After putting them on the broiler for a minute or two, We had sub sandwiches. Everyone loved them! Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients except olive oil in a large bowl.
- 2Mix with your hands.
- 3Have some paper towels handy and keep the warm water running in the sink because it gets cold after a while!
- 4Shape into golf ball sized balls.
- 5Let rest while you wash up and heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
- 6Fry the meatballs and turn every three minutes until cooked all the way through.
- 7Let them rest on a plate with paper towels.
- 8Add to your sauce while it heats and use for spaghetti or sub sandwiches.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Parm Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.5
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 148.6 mg
- Sodium 367.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 25.1 g