Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I wanted to get away from ground beef for a few recipes. This is great in spaghetti. I had leftover meatballs and put them with marinara sauce and hoagie rolls, I spread them with butter, garlic powder, and more parm. After putting them on the broiler for a minute or two, We had sub sandwiches. Everyone loved them! Hope you enjoy!
- 453.59 g ground turkey
- 59.14 ml Italian breadcrumbs
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 14.79 ml milk
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- Place all ingredients except olive oil in a large bowl.
- Mix with your hands.
- Have some paper towels handy and keep the warm water running in the sink because it gets cold after a while!
- Shape into golf ball sized balls.
- Let rest while you wash up and heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
- Fry the meatballs and turn every three minutes until cooked all the way through.
- Let them rest on a plate with paper towels.
- Add to your sauce while it heats and use for spaghetti or sub sandwiches.
This is one of the few PAC recipe tags that I was happy to double, primarily because I was interested in having some to freeze for later! Used these in a homemade pasta sauce over cheese tortellini, & am looking forward to using them for meatball sandwiches, too Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's Pick A Chef]