Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Light, zesty turkey entree.
- 12 ounces cooked turkey breast
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3 cups hot cooked noodles
- 1 medium onion, sliced into rings
- 1 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Spray a cold large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat over medium heat for one minute.
- Add turkey slices to skillet.
- Cover and cook for 3 minutes or till heated through.
- Remove turkey slices from skillet and keep warm For sauce add onion rings to skillet.
- Cook and stir till rings are tender but not brown.
- Carefully stir in paprika, bouillon granules, 3/4 cup water and 1/8 tsp pepper.
- Combine yogurt, flour and tomato paste.
- Stir into skillet.
- Cook and stir until thick and bubbly.
- Cook and stir 1 minute more. Toss parsley with hot noodles.
- Arrange noodles on large serving plate.
- Top with turkey slices.
- Spoon sauce over turkey and serve!
Very quick, easy, and tasty. My husband loved this one, and so did I! I think I'll try using this sauce with chicken as well.
Good way to use that leftover turkey. I only had about 1/2 cup of yogurt so I added a little sour cream.