Recipe by Lainey39
You can use a stovetop ridged grill pan, a large nonstick skillet or electric contact grill.
Top Review by Susie D
Easy & deliciously different. I used homemade mango chutney & a baby swiss and grilled on a paninni press. The sweetness of the chutney was a nice contrast with the sharper flavor. Thank you for sharing your recipe! Made for ZWT7.
- 8 slices white country bread (1/2-inch thick slices from round bread) or 8 slices sourdough bread (1/2-inch thick slices from round bread)
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup bottled mango chutney
- 8 ounces sliced turkey breast
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 4 ounces jarlsberg cheese, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a stovetop ridged grill pan, large nonstick skillet or electric contact grill.
- Meanwhile, assemble paninis by laying bread on cutting board; coat with non-stick spray, turn over.
- Spread 4 slices bread with 1 T chutney each.
- Top remaining 4 slices bread with the turkey, onion, roasted peppers and cheese.
- Cover with other slices bread, chutney side down.
- Grill 4-5 minutes, turning once, until cheese melts.
- Remove to cutting board and cut each panini in half crosswise.