Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is so good!
- 12 slices sourdough bread, 1/2-inch thick
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3⁄4 lb deli turkey, thinly sliced
- 12 slices bacon, crisply cooked and broken in half
- 1 large tomatoes, sliced
- 6 slices colby-monterey jack cheese
Avocado Ranch Dressing
- 1⁄4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 small avocado, mashed
- Spread one side of each bread slice with butter. Place 6 bread slices butter sides down; top with turkey, bacon, tomato, cheese and dressing. Top with remaining bread slices, butter sides up.
- Cover and cook sandwiches in 12 inch skillet over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes, turning once, until bread is crisp and cheese is melted.
Very tasty combination of flavors. I used Trader Joe's Asiago Peppercorn bread and Herb Turkey Breast.
Made this for lunch today and it was wonderful lvs2cook. I did brush mine with olive oil also but this was a great panini sandwich and will definately make again. :)
I scaled this recipe down to just make one sandwich for my husband's lunch--he thought it was very good. I used homemade sourdough and, rather than spreading it with butter and grilling in a skillet, I used olive oil and grilled in a Foreman grill. I did take a bite and thought it was a great sandwich. Thanks for posting!