- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon low-fat margarine
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 pita breads (cut in half)
- 1 tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- 1 stalk celery (sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon onion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 teaspoons garlic (minced)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Cook and stir ground turkey, margarine, and poultry seasoning in 10" skillet over medium heat, until turkey is done; drain.
- Place pita breads on bottom and about 1/2 way up sides of ungreased square pan, 9x9x2" (they will overlapslightlyin middle).
- Layer turkey, tomato, and celery on pitas. Mix remaining ingredients; spoon over top.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until topping is light brown.