Prep 15 mins
Cook 11 hrs
Great on a cold fall or winters day. I use ground turkey because I have to limit my red meat intake
- 2 lbs beef, ground
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes, diced
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (28 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 4 -5 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4-1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- .Brown beef or turkey and onion.
- Place with all other ingredients in slow cooker and cook for 10 - 11 hours.
- Amounts of chili powder, cumin and hot sauce are to taste.
- Stir and enjoy.