Recipe by BIGSIS7
A quick yummy sandwich, that i know you'll love!
Top Review by CaramelPie
This was a nice, toasty warm, better than a regular old sandwich. I used sliced deli turkey and sliced mozzarella cheese. I spread the dressing on, instead of dipping. I didn't use the whole amount of dressing, as I usually don't use any condiments on my sandwiches. It was really tasty. Glad I tried it.
- chopped chicken (amount to your liking) or turkey (amount to your liking)
- chedder cheese for chicken (amount to your liking)
- swiss cheese (amount to your liking) or mozerella cheese for turkey (amount to your liking)
- 1 -2 1⁄2 tablespoon Catalina dressing (depends if you're dipping, or speading)
- 2 slices wheat bread, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the turkey/chicken on your bottom piece of bread.
- Place/sprinkle your cheese over the top.
- (If you are not dipping, go ahead and microwave this for anout 20-30 seconds so the cheese melts. DO NOT PUT ON THE TOP SLICE OF BREAD! Once your cheese is melted, spread the catilina dressing on your top slice of bread and put it on top of your other and ENJOY!).
- If you are dipping, go ahead and put your top slice on top of the cheese. Microwave this for about 30 seconds.
- Cut your sandwich diagonally(easier to dip)and pour your dressing into a bowl.
- Dip in your sandwich into the dressing and ENJOY!