1 hr 20 mins
This recipe was mailed to my by my grandmother in upstate New York. She got the recipe from a luncheon at the Presbyterian Church. Can be cut in half. Chicken can be substituted for the turkey in the recipe. The serving sizes are approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook rice according to the package directions.
- 2Cube turkey or chicken.
- 3Dice celery and onions.
- 4Combine soup and mayonnaise.
- 5Add to other ingredients.
- 6Place in large, buttered casserole dish.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, until it is heated through.
- 8Add topping and bake an additional 1/2 hour until the casserole is golden and bubbling (TOPPING is 2 Tbsp of melted butter combined with 1 1/2 Cups of Corn Flakes).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey or Chicken Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1004.6
- Calories from Fat 360
- Total Fat 40.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 53.4 mg
- Sodium 1721.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 143.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 14.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: