1/1 Photo of Turkey or Chicken Cordon Blue--Weight Watchers
Mimi in Maine's Note:
This is one that my daughter makes that is delicious. It came from an older Weight Watchers Cookbook. It has only 4 points per serving. Even you non-WW friends will like it. You may use chicken breasts that you pound out into a cutlet. I prefer the chicken to the turkey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 4 (3 ounce) skinless boneless turkey or 4 (3 ounce) chicken breasts, cutlets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced mushroom
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup chopped lean ham
- 2 (3/4 ounce) part-skim mozzarella cheese, slices (halved)
- 1/4 cup canned pimiento, julienned
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees; spray an 8" square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2In a gallon-size sealable plastic bag, combine the flour, pepper, and poultry seasoning; add turkey and shake to coat.
- 3In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil; add the turkey and cook till lightly browned, about 2 minutes on each side.
- 4Transfer to the baking dish.
- 5In the same skillet, combine mushrooms, onion, and ham; cook stirring constantly, till osftened, about 5 minutes.
- 6Spoon evenly over turkey; top each cutlet with a slice of cheese.
- 7Bake till turkey is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- 8Serve garnished with pimiento strips.
- 9186 calories, 6 g fat, 1 g fiber.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey or Chicken Cordon Blue--Weight Watchers
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.2
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 67.2 mg
- Sodium 224.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 23.0 g