Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) canhealthy cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) canhealthy cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated skim milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked turkey or 1 1⁄2 cups chicken breasts, skinned and cut into strips
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) cansliced carrots, drained
- 1 cup cooked broccoli floret
- 1 (4 ounce) jar whole mushrooms, drained
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 6 ounces cooked pasta (your choice) or 6 ounces lo mein noodles
- Mix undiluted soups with milk in saucepan until smooth.
- Simmer (low heat) until serving temperature, stirring constantly.
- Add vegetables and cheese,stirring gently.
- Serve over hot cooked pasta or noodles.
- Sprinkle with additional cheese if desired.