Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Phase 1 of Fast Metabolism Diet. I have used plain tomato puree in place of soup.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground turkey or 1 1⁄2 lbs ground buffalo meat
- 1⁄2 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 15 ounces lentils or 15 ounces adzuki beans
- 4 cups chopped zucchini
- 4 cups bell pepper tomato soup (non-milk based) or 4 cups tomato soup (non-milk based)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Brown meat and drain.
- Turn slow cooker to high. Add all ingredients except beans and zucchini, stir and cover.
- Partially drain beans and add beans and zucchini to crock pot. Cook on high for 4-5 hours or on low for 6-8.