Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a quick & delicious dinner! Excellent served with rice! ENJOY!
- 1 lb ground turkey (or beef if you prefer)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can whole tomatoes, drained or 2 medium fresh tomatoes, chopped
- flour tortilla
- chopped lettuce
- sour cream
- taco sauce (etc.!)
- Brown burger with onion; drain fat.
- Add all other ingredients till hot.
- Spoon 2 Tablesppons filling into warm flour tortilla.
- Serve with chopped lettuce, tomato, sour cream& taco sauce, as you prefer.
This was delicious and super easy to make! I used ground turkey, and even my boyfriend (who's suspicious of ground beef substitutes) had 3 helpings. It was a nice change from beef burritos and i'll definitely make this again! Only thing i changed was i used a sprinkling of taco seasoning on the turkey while it cooked, and i put avacados and light cheddar cheese on top with the tomatoes, sour cream etc. Thanks for the great recipe!
Yum! This came together in no time, and it was sooo good! Thanks for posting!