1/2 Photos of Turkey Noodle Soup
Cucina Casalingo's Note:
What can be better than a soup from Thanksgiving big bird.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 quarts basic turkey stock
- 1 medium onion, diced medium
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 1 large celery rib, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme leave
- table salt & fresh ground pepper
- 2 -3 cups pasta shells, or other medium-sized pasta shape (medium)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley leaves
- 1Bring turkey stock to simmer in large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- 2Add onion, carrot, celery, thyme, and 1 teaspoon salt; cover and simmer until vegetables are just tender, about 10 minutes.
- 3Add pasta and reserved shredded turkey meat from stock; simmer until pasta is al dente, 10 to 12 minutes.
- 4Stir in parsley, adjust seasonings with salt and pepper; serve.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.0
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 18.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: