Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 8 ounces egg noodles or 8 ounces wide egg noodles
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray 2-3 quart casserole with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook noodles as directed on package.
- Brown turkey with garlic and oregano until cooked through.
- Add salt, sugar and tomato sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Combine sour cream, cream cheese and parsely.
- Layer 1/2 of the noodles then 1/2 of the meat mixture in casserole dish.
- Spread with sour cream mixture.
- Top with remaining noodles and the tomato sauce.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top and bake for another 5 minutes.