Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Fast and easy appetizers.
Top Review by megs_
Wow these are five stars PLUS! :) I cut this recipe in half to make it for a lunch for myself, and it not only was easy to do but I still have tons left to look forward to for dinner. I also liked broiling all of the ingredients together rather than just the cheese - gave the flavors a chance to mingle to make that five star flavor. I used all low-fat ingredients and topped them off with fresh chopped tomatoes. Will definitely make again - thank you for sharing!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup water
- tortilla chips
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, brown the turkey; drain.
- Add the taco seasoning and water; simmer for 15 minutes.
- Place the tortilla chips on a greased baking sheet.
- Layer with turkey, sour cream, and salsa.
- Sprinkle with the cheeses.
- Broil for a few minutes (4-5) or until cheese is melted.