Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
You can make these Mexican-inspired burgers in advance, then keep them in the fridge until you’re ready to use them.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 ounces tortilla chips, nacho cheese flavour, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Mix together the turkey, nachos, oil, onion, garlic and spices. Season to taste, then add the fresh cilantro and egg. Mix until all is thoroughly blended together.
- Divide mixture into 6 equal portions and shape them into 6 burgers. Cook on the barbecue for 5 minutes each side, using the direct method. Serve immediately.