Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe and I made it and it's pretty good.
- corn tortilla chips
- 15 ounces vegetarian refried beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces lean ground turkey
- hot sauce (optional)
- taco seasoning mix (optional)
- 15 ounces chopped tomatoes, liquids drained
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup white onion, sliced
- garlic, chopped
- black pepper
- cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground turkey. Stir in garlic, peppers, white onions, chives. Add the hot sauce and taco seasoning mix if wanted.
- Pour the beans into a microwave safe bowl, and heat in the microwave until softened. Stir in some chives and peppers if wanted.
- Spread the tortilla chips across the bottom of a baking sheet. Spoon the beans mixture over the chips. Then spread the turkey mixture across the top. Sprinkle cheese, tomatoes, and green onions on top. If you wish, you may add more pepper on top.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.