Recipe by daisygrl64
Meal on a bun. Great for a quick weeknight meal along side a bowl of soup. Or great for work lunch. However, where ever you have this sandwich it is sure to please.
Top Review by Lainey39
This is a very good sandwich! I made just one for myself for lunch and really enjoyed it. I love the addition of the cream cheese, chives and green pepper! Very fresh and delicious. Thanks for sharing. Made for Photo Tag.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 4 individual french bread rolls, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 8 (1 ounce) turkey slices, cooked
- 1 medium ripe tomatoes, sliced 1/4in
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced into 1/4in rings
- 4 swiss cheese, slices
Directions See How It's Made
- in small bowl stir together cream cheese and chives.
- spread on roll halves.
- to assemble each sandwich, layer bottom half of roll with lettuce leaf, 2 slices turkey, tomato, green pepper and 1 slice cheese.
- top with remaining roll.
- repeat for remaining sandwiches.