Prep 1 hr
Cook 20 mins
Concocted this one night when I wanted veggie manicotti and my husband had to have meat in it.
Make and share this Turkey, Mushroom & Spinach Manicotti recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 small onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 15 ounces fat-free ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 12 manicotti
- 4 ounces mushrooms
- 0.5 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 6 ounces parmesan cheese
- Brown turkey, onion, garlic and mushrooms then cool.
- Cook manicotti for 5-6 minutes until slightly tender but not soft. Mix ricotta, drained spinach and turkey mixture and stuff into shells.
- Lay into baking pan and spread sauce and parmesan over the top. Bake in 350°F oven for 15-20 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted.