This is a lovely little pizza. You can take this pizza and convert it to a larger sized pizza if you have more mouths to feed ;) ENJOY!
My Private Note
6inch p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces white mushrooms, stems trimmed, then sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pizza dough, shell measuring 6 inches around
- 3 slices turkey, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, medium in size, thinly sliced
- fresh coarse ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 3 slices jarlsberg cheese, thinly sliced (you can also use swiss or Gruyere)
- 1First preheat your oven to 450°F.
- 2Then, heat your olive oil in a small skillet, and then add your mushrooms, cooking for 2 minutes on medium-high heat, shaking your skillet frequently; set aside.
- 3Take your pizza shell and place the turkey slices over the shell.
- 4Then, put your cooked mushrooms on top of the turkey slices and then randomly place the tomato over the mushrooms.
- 5Shake desired amount of freshly ground pepper over the vegetables, and then top with your basil and 1/2 of your parsley.
- 6Place your cheese slices on top.
- 7Bake in your preheated oven for 10 minutes until cheese is bubbly and is a nice golden color.
- 8Sprinkle the rest of your parsley on top and serve!
- 9This will feed 2 small eaters or 1 big eater.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey & Mushroom Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.3
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 77.2 mg
- Sodium 174.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 27.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: