Recipe by kwittmer
Full of flavor mini turkey meatballs with onions, garlic, parmesan cheese and fresh basil. http://www.fatsecret.com/recipes/turkey-mini-meatballs/Default.aspx
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 large egg
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 5 leaf fresh basil, chopped
- 4.92 ml salt
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 680.38 g ground turkey
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 59.14 ml onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. In a medium sized bowl mix all ingredients together well, except the olive oil.
- 2. In a medium sized pan heat the olive oil.
- 3. Once the olive oil is hot, drop in small sized meatballs and cook until brown on all sides.
- 4. Cook meatballs in 2 to 3 batches.
- 5. Eat alone or with a marinara sauce.