Recipe by Baby Kato
Tender turkey slices drizzled with a delicate sauce served over fresh noodles or with boiled baby potatoes. This fast and easy to prepare dish is flavoured with tarragon and vermouth.
Top Review by Sage
This was very nice. I love cooking with turkey and this recipe proved to be so different from all thers I found. .I used roasted red pepper.Sorry my pic.didn't turn out.Thanks for posting. I made this for 123 Tag game. Rita
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb turkey breast
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh mushrooms, cremini, sliced
- 1 shallot, french, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- 1⁄2 cup dry vermouth
- 2 ounces pimientos, sliced & drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Slicing across the grain, cut the turkey breast into 1/2" slices.
- Pound the turkey slices until 1/4" thickness is achieved.
- Dredge the turkey slices in flour, shaking off any excess.
- Melt 1 tbsp butter over medium high heat, sauting the medallions until lightly browned.
- Remove the medallions from heat, keep warm, (if necessary) melt the remaining 1 tbsp of butter and add the sliced mushrooms.
- Saute the mushrooms for 3-4 minute then add; shallots, parsley, salt, pepper, tarragon, vermouth and pimiento.
- Bring to a boil, and stir for 3-5 minute Place turkey ontop of hot buttered pasta and drizzle with sauce.