Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
From Phase 1 South Beach From South Beach Super Charged
Make and share this Turkey Meatloaf With Mushrooms & White Beans recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 lb mushroom, trimmed and chopped
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground turkey breast
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup parsley
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Heat the oven to 375°F
- Lightly coat an 8" x 4" x 2.5" metal or glass loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion, thyme, cayenne, paprika, salt & pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is softened and mushrooms are incorporated, about 5 minutes longer.
- Add beans and stir to combine.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and let cool, about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine cooled bean mixture, turkey, eggs, parsley, and 2 teaspoons of the Worcestershire sauce. Mix well with wet hands to combine.
- Form into a loaf and place into the prepared pan.