1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Andrea Chisholm's Note:
From Phase 1 South Beach From South Beach Super Charged
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups diced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3/4 lb mushroom, trimmed and chopped
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/4 lbs ground turkey breast
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1Heat the oven to 375°F
- 2Lightly coat an 8" x 4" x 2.5" metal or glass loaf pan with cooking spray.
- 3In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion, thyme, cayenne, paprika, salt & pepper.
- 4Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- 5Add mushrooms and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is softened and mushrooms are incorporated, about 5 minutes longer.
- 6Add beans and stir to combine.
- 7Transfer mixture to a bowl and let cool, about 5 minutes.
- 8In a large bowl, combine cooled bean mixture, turkey, eggs, parsley, and 2 teaspoons of the Worcestershire sauce. Mix well with wet hands to combine.
- 9Form into a loaf and place into the prepared pan.
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Meatloaf With Mushrooms & White Beans
Serving Size: 1 (418 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.6
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 180.9 mg
- Sodium 493.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 48.9 g