Recipe by mandabears
Giada made this recipe on the Today Show and I ran out and bought all the ingredients and made the meatloaf for dinner. It was delicious, moist and flavorful and made great left overs.
Top Review by robbin.oakley
I made this the next day after I saw Giada make this. But I did not have time to cook as a meatloaf, so I made patties and cook them in the skillet, and they were delicious! The sun-dried tomatoes really give the turkey alot of flavor.
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1⁄4 cup chopped garlic and herb-marinated sun-dried tomato, I used plain sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped (optional)
- 2 eggs, at room temperature, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 lb ground turkey, preferably dark meat
Directions See How It's Made
- Place oven rack in the center of the oven.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, parsley, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, if using, eggs, milk, feta cheese. salt and pepper.
- Add the turkey and gently stir to combine, being careful not to overwork the meat.
- Carefully pack the meat mixture into the prepared pan and bake until the internal temperature registers 165 degrees F on a instant read thermometer, about 45 minutes.
- Remove from the over and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a cutting board and slice.
- Place on a serving platter and serve.