Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this on another website. It looks great!
Make and share this Turkey Meatloaf With Cranberry Glaze (Sara Moulton) recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup jellied cranberry sauce (the canned variety, mashed)
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup red onion (diced)
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth (just enough to moisten)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For the glaze, spread the brown sugar over the bottom of a greased loaf pan and spread the cranberry sauce over the sugar. In a large bowl mix all the remaining ingredients until well incorporated.
- Form the meat mixture into the loaf pan, laying out over the cranberry glaze. Bake in 350 degree oven for 1 hour.