1/3 Photos of Turkey Meatloaf (no Ketchup or Tomato)
2 hrs 10 mins
I LOVE this meatloaf!!! I finally found a turkey meatloaf that has great flavor and isn't dry! Love it in sandwiches too! I know it sounds strange to add stuffing and beef gravy to a turkey meatloaf, but it sure does work well for me. This came from somewhere on the web - can't remember where.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Pour 1/4 cup gravy in a large bowl.
- 3Stir in water.
- 4Add meat, stuffing and eggs- mix lightly.
- 5Shape mixture into a loaf and place in a baking pan.
- 6Pour 2/3 of the remaining gravy over the meatloaf.
- 7Cover loosely with foil and bake for about 50 minutes.
- 8Remove foil and continue baking until top is browned- about another 50 minutes.
- 9If desired, potatoes and carrots could be added to the pan around the meatloaf.
- 10If I do add them, I mix some water with the remaining gravy and pour it over the potatoes.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Meatloaf (no Ketchup or Tomato)
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.9
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 190.0 mg
- Sodium 166.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 28.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free beef gravy
Stove Top low-sodium chicken stuffing mix