Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I adapted this recipe from the Oxygen Magazine version. This is great for a healthy snack or dinner. Enjoy!
- 1 egg white
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- salt and pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup oat bran
- 1 cup broccoli, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 18 ounces ground turkey breast
- 6 tablespoons salsa
- Preheat oven to 375°F Prepare a muffin tin by coating lightly with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together egg, 3 Tbsp salsa, vinegar, Dijon. Add all seasonings and mix well. Add remaining ingredients excluding 5 Tbsp of salsa and using your hands mix well.
- Divide mixture into 12 muffins, about ¼ cup each. Then press them down slightly and add ½ Tbsp of salsa to top of each muffin.
- Bake for 20 – 25 min or until cooked through.