Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
this is a recipe i adapted from many of the turkey meatloaf recipes on the zaar. my dh, who is not a fan of meatloaf(he calls them murder-burgers), even said they were pretty good, so here it is....
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 medium tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- 10 baby carrots
- 1⁄3 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- process the bread into crumbs .
- process the tomato, onion carrots, salad dressing, and seasonsings.
- mix the turkey, bread crumbs, veggies and seasoning all together really good.
- divide into 6 parts.
- put in muffin tin(mine were heaping sized).
- bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes.