Recipe by tootyflooty
This recipe came from a package of ground turkey. It is by far the best turkey meatloaf I have ever tasted.
- 29.58 ml butter (or margarine)
- 236.59 ml onion, chopped
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 566.99 g ground turkey
- 118.29 ml breadcrumbs
- 1 egg (or 1/4 cup egg substitute)
- 177.44 ml catsup
- 9.85 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 3.69 ml salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Cook onion and garlic in melted butter for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place mixture in a large bowl to cool for 5 minutes.
- Combine turkey, bread crumbs, egg, 1/4 cup of the catsup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper with onion mixture.
- Press meatloaf into an 8x4-inch loaf pan.
- Spread remaining catsup on top.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 50-55 minutes.
- (Internal temperature should reach 165 degrees.) Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.