Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Experimentation led to this recipe. It can be fun to add other things in...like mozzarella chunks, rice, etc.
- Put onion, pepper and garlic in food processor, mince. Then saute in olive oil, adding thyme, parsley and tomatoes. Saute until soft.
- Add worcestershire, chicken broth and ketchup. Saute 2 more minutes. Take off heat and allow to cool.
- Mix eggs, add in ground turkey, crumbled rolls and veggie mixture. Nows the time to add anything else too. Mix gently with hands.
- Divide and shape into 4 loaves.
- Spread ketchup on top.
- Bake at 400 for 40 minutes.