Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This doesn't taste low-fat!
Make and share this Turkey Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- 680.38 g lean ground turkey
- 59.14 ml Italian breadcrumbs
- 59.14 ml low sodium ketchup
- 1 egg
- 9.85 ml instant minced onion
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 4.92 ml dried basil
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml barbecue sauce (any kind, for topping)
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients by hand, or with a wooden spoon.
- Prepare a meatloaf pan with cooking spray, and press half of the mixture firmly into the bottom (this helps prevent air pockets). Press the remaining mixture on top (with your hands or a fork), making sure the loaf is even.
- Spoon barbeque sauce on top, and spread evenly all over.
- Place meatloaf in the oven for 1 hour (I always leave in for an extra 10 minutes to ensure that it's done). Drain fat; let sit for at least 10-15 minutes before slicing.