Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A very spicy and lower-fat meatloaf.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground turkey
- 1 cup skim milk
- 3 slices bread (torn into little pieces)
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup catsup (I like to use the new spicy catsups)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except catsup.
- Press into ungreased loaf pan.
- Spoon catsup over top.
- Bake for 1 hour.
I made this adding panko/breadcrumbs for the bread and I cut the milk to about 1/2 cup. I did sautee some onions, green pepper and garlic and added that to the mixture. I also used recipe#63812#63812 for the italian seasoning. Definately a delicious recipe and one I will make again. Thank you for posting. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup tag game 2013.
Great recipe!!! I used ground chicken instead of the turkey. Turned out the same. Will defenitely make this again. Thanks
This is similar to what I often make but I decided to go by this recipe. The only change was adding 1 tbl. capers for that salty bite my DH loves. Thanks!