Recipe by Bergy
The left overs make great sandwiches, that is if there are any.
Top Review by Meg G
I used whole wheat bread crumbs, and for spices used salt, pepper, worchestershire sauce, 1/2 teaspoon cumin and 2 teaspoons of salsa instead of parsley, creole and thyme. I didn't use the mustard as my son doesn't care for mustard. The meatloat was delicious and great for sandwiches the next day. Very moist!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey (Thigh or breast)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh white breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons creole seasoning or 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning (Tony Chachere's More spice is good)
- 1 egg white, beate but not stiff
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crumbled
- salt & pepper
- creole mustard or other spicy mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all the ingredients together except the mustard, season with salt& pepper Place the mixture in a 9x5" non stick pan.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes, remove cover, paint on the mustard,bake uncovered for a further 35 minutes Let stand 10 minutes, slice& serve.