1/2 Photos of Turkey Meatloaf
1 hr 10 mins
Team Rocco's Note:
Best meatloaf recipe I have ever tasted!! I will never make another meatloaf with beef again. Pairs really well with scallion mashed potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in skillet over medium high heat.
- 2Sautee the onion and garlic until soft, but make sure not to burn garlic.
- 3Set aside onion and garlic to cool.
- 4Combine turkey, egg, breadcrumbs, ketchup, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, garlic and onion, until all the ingredients are thoroughly mixed (I added about 1/2 Tbsp of Frank's Red Hot for a little kick, but can be decreased/increased depending on preference).
- 5Transfer mixture to a greased 8x4 inch loaf pan.
- 6Brush ketchup on top to coat.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for about 50-55 minutes.
- 8If using the parmesan, add at last 5 minutes and set oven to broil so cheese gets slightly crisp (keep an eye on it so it doesn't burn!).
- 9Let meatloaf set for 5 minutes after removing from oven.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.1
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 101.2 mg
- Sodium 466.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 22.6 g