Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is my version of a low fat meatloaf.
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup oatmeal
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- combine all ingredients and place into loaf pan.
- Bake @350 for 50-55 min or until done.
- i top with 1/2 cup ketchup and 2T brown sugar splenda mixed together, i add this when i have about 10 minutes left to cook.
- let cool for about 5 minutes before slicing and serving.