Recipe by Phoenix Food Queen
I found this recipe in "Real Simple" Magazine in the fake, don't make it section. I love this and some times I just get a jonesing and need more! Normally when I make this I just eyeball the seasonings and go with it!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 onion soup mix
- 1 cup Italian cheese blend
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup crushed saltine crackers (unsalted tops)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Throw all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Shape in to a loaf in a baking dish.
- If you want, top with your favorite topping like ketchup, salsa,etc. I sometimes even throw in a chopped up jalapeno in my meatloaf mix!
- Bake for about 1 hour and serve with your favorite side dish!
- Note: You can use fresh or dried parsley.