- 3⁄4 cup ketchup, divided
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine 1/2 cup ketchup, oats, and next 6 ingredients (oats through egg whites) in a large bowl.
- Add turkey and stir until blended.
- Shape turkey mixture into an 8 x 4-inch loaf on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Brush 1/4 cup ketchup over meat loaf.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.