Recipe by SheriO
Fat free ground turkey and lean ground pork meatloaf. Very low in fat and high in protein. I have calculated the nutritional values and this recipe is much lower in fat and cholesterol than the final recipe indicates. Be sure that the ground pork is very lean or use all turkey and more seasonings.
Top Review by Outta Here
Delicious meatloaf! The pork helps keep it moist (ground turkey tends to dry out). The addition of the cheese adds a nice flavor. Looking forward to a sandwich with the leftovers. Made for Spring 2009 PAC.
- 1 lb ground turkey breast, 99% fat free
- 1 lb ground lean pork
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes or 1⁄4 raw onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- pepper, if desired
- catsup, for topping