Prep 25 mins
Cook 50 mins
My mom found this great recipe in a Susan Branch cookbook. The flavor is unique, and it's healthy, too!
- Put vegetables through the food processor until finely chopped.
- Saute vegetables in olive oil over high heat for 7 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Mix egg whites, A-1, green onion, ketchup, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Process bread in food processor.
- Combine breadcrumbs, turkey and vegetables in a large bowl.
- Place mixture in either a loaf pan or a 8/9 in square.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 50 minutes.
- Note - bake time will depend on choice of pan.
- Optional - top with more ketchup!