Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
This is something different to prepare when you get tired of beef & chicken. My kids love it and it's great any time of the year. It works well with any type of cranberry sauce - I use the kind with berries in it for the loaf, and the jellied kind for the top.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup crushed seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb ground turkey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, beat the egg.
- Add stuffing mix, 1/2 Celsius cranberry sauce, salt, pepper, and turkey.
- Mix well.
- Spoon into ungreased 8x4x2 loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes.
- Spread remaining cranberry sauce onto the top of the loaf immediately (so that it warms slightly).
I really liked this! I've never been a big fan of stuffing mix so I found it to be a bit overpowering but that didn't stop me from eating it! Next time I will use my own stuffing so it has that familiar turkey and stuufing taste.