- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄4 cup onion
- 1⁄4 cup garlic
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat Oven to 350.
- Chop onion and garlic into small pieces.
- Heat a small pan with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and add onion and garlic until they are soft.
- In a seperate bowl put the Groung Turkey meat.
- Add Garlic, Onion, 1 egg, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, 2 table spoons Ketchup, 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- mix together.
- Spray loaf pan with Pam and poor in the turkey mixture.
- smooth out on the top and cover with ketchup.
- Cooke on 350 for 1 hour.