Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is an awesome change in the flavor from the ordinary meatloaf. It is also a way to sneak in some veggies. I have used the topping/dip both ways and it really takes great cooked on top like you would with traditional Ketchup or BBQ sauce.
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1⁄2 head cauliflower, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 3⁄4 cup instant brown rice
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce (1/4 in mixture, 1/4 reserve)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- With a Food Processor, finely chop the cauliflower. Microwave cauliflower for 4-5 minutes on high. Let cool while combining all other ingredients(Except the Mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, & reserve teriyaki sauce). Fold in the cauliflower. Bake 45 minutes in a 9x9 glass bakeware.
- Next mix together the reserve teriaki sauce, mayonnaise, and dijon mustard. You may use this as just a dip or it can be put on the last 10 minutes of cooking time(Please remember that if you choose this option, there can be no leftovers).