Recipe by wife2abadge
This is very tasty -- I think I originally got it from the Lean and Lovin' It cookbook. Each serving has 151 calories and 1.3 g of fat.
- 1 (16 ounce) canpetite chopped tomatoes with juice
- 2 large egg whites, slightly beaten
- 3 green onions, chopped (white and green parts)
- 1 cup old fashioned oats or 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey breast
- sweet paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In large mixing bowl, combine the tomatoes & juice, egg whites, onions, oats, salt, & pepper.
- Add the turkey and mix but don’t overwork. Pat the mixture into a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Smooth the surface & dust generously with paprika.
- Bake 60-65 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.