- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup instant rice or 1⁄4 cup instant brown rice
- 1⁄4 cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except cranberry sauce and water. Form into 45 meatballs.
- Spray large skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Cook meatballs, covered, for 8 - 10 minutes turning occasionally until meatballs are done and no longer pink in the middle.
- Add cranberry sauce and water to skillet. Cover and cook on medium-low for 3 to 4 minutes.