Recipe by Bergy
Quick, easy light flavor. I enjoy these with a green salad. Lite cooking so great for the waistline
Top Review by TexasFreeSpirit
PERFECT! This recipe was great. I did 350 for 30 min. as suggested and they came out just right. Tender, juicy, and the perfect color. Seasoning in this is clean and crisp. And best of all I have everything on hand, no going to the grocery store. This will definately become a family staple for us. And BTW it's pretty healthy!
- 453.59 g lean ground turkey
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 59.14 ml onion, finely chopped
- 59.14 ml parsley, chopped
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml oregano
- 1 egg, beaten
- 118.29 ml dry breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the ingredients and shape into 30 meatballs approximately 1" across.
- Spray a nonstick pan lightly with veggie oil.
- Cook the meatballs for 5-6 minutes or until cooked through and nicely browned on the outside You will likely have to repeat the process for a second batch unless you have one big frypan!