Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
Quick, easy light flavor. I enjoy these with a green salad. Lite cooking so great for the waistline
- 453.59 g lean ground turkey
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 59.14 ml onion, finely chopped
- 59.14 ml parsley, chopped
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml oregano
- 1 egg, beaten
- 118.29 ml dry breadcrumbs
- Mix all the ingredients and shape into 30 meatballs approximately 1" across.
- Spray a nonstick pan lightly with veggie oil.
- Cook the meatballs for 5-6 minutes or until cooked through and nicely browned on the outside You will likely have to repeat the process for a second batch unless you have one big frypan!
PERFECT! This recipe was great. I did 350 for 30 min. as suggested and they came out just right. Tender, juicy, and the perfect color. Seasoning in this is clean and crisp. And best of all I have everything on hand, no going to the grocery store. This will definately become a family staple for us. And BTW it's pretty healthy!
Yummy! And my 4 year old actually ATE MORE than her 6 year old brother!!! Used Italian breadcrumbs in lieu of parsley and oregano. I was short on time, so I pan fried to brown them, then baked for 10-15 minutes on 350. Served with buttered egg noodles sprinkled with garlic salt. Quick and easy! Thanks!
p.s. My husband thinks the recipe would also convert well to turkey burgers!
Even after all the great reviews I was still surprised at how good these are! I did baked them like many suggested. To try to keep the calories low and the nutrition high. I combined 1 oz (per serving) whole wheat pasta with a cup of raw grated zucchini 4 meatballs and jarred spaghetti sauce. DELISH and very substantial!